How to Purchase:
- Use this Dutch Auction website by connecting your wallet and clicking “Purchase”
- Directly through the smart contract using Etherscan’s interface
Please note that minting through Etherscan is for experts only. Below are instructions for using Etherscan:
- Go to the dutch auction smart contract on Etherscan (0xeADDbe18595ef7a45c540ecD01a12997856D6983)
- Click "Connect to Web3" to connect your wallet
- Find Write as Proxy option #2 "bid", expand the menu
- Enter the ETH amount (i.e. 12) in the bid amount field
- Click the "Write" button and confirm the transaction in your wallet
- Please only purchase a 100 Print | Draft Pick in the dutch auction at a price you would be happy to own the NFT, and at a price you can afford.
- Dutch auction enables price discovery and helps mitigate gas wars
- If you plan to purchase more than one Draft Pick, you will need to use a different ETH wallet for each additional purchase.
- Test that you are able to connect your ETH wallet before you are ready to purchase.
- Once purchased, your Draft Pick will be visible in your ETH wallet under the 100 Print | Draft Pick OpenSea collection: https://opensea.io/collection/100-print-draft-pick